Friday, November 1, 2013

No Looking Back

I have played with the idea of gathering ideas in a place to share many times before.  Mainly I have
been too timid to actually say what I think.  I lack confidence.  Even when people around me see me as very self assured ... make no mistake.  That is fake.  I distrust my instincts.  I distrust my judgment.  I live with a lot of fear.  But nothing good happens without risk taking.  There comes a point when one must dare to try, put oneself out there, attempt to be humble, but also be willing to be open and real.  So here goes after many tries.  May God bless risk-taking, and may the one or two people who actually make it here actually find a blessing.
By the way, the pictures on this blog are just to add color.  Only occasionally will the pic actually have anything to do with the post!

1 comment:

  1. I welcome your thoughts and ideas. Do not distrust yourself, be true to yourself. Your friends love you and would love to hear/read more. The worst that can happen is that no one reads your blog.
    ... but I will!

    ReplyDelete